January 25, 2020

Eugene Wage Garnishment Lawyer

Sometimes being in debt can make you feel hopeless. This is especially true if your hard-earned wages are being garnished because of old debt. Creditors can garnish 25% of your take home pay. For many, a single hit of a garnishment can have a devastating financial impact. Often, a single garnishment creates a down-ward spiraling effect, affecting your ability to pay rent, buy food, and even provide for your family.

But there is hope. Filing for bankruptcy can immediately stop wage and salary garnishments. And in certain situations, we can even recover funds that were garnished.

If you are facing a wage or salary garnishment, know that you have options.

Contact Eugene & Springfield Wage Garnishment Attorney

Talk with Eugene bankruptcy attorney Tom Butcher about stopping salary and wage garnishments. Call today at (541) 762-1967 for your free, no-obligation bankruptcy consultation.

Pursuant to 11 U.S. Code ยง 528: "I am a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code."

CAUTION: This website is to provide visitors with basic information about my law office, and information about how to contact me. Every situation is different, and no information on this website is legal advice on any specific question. You should not act on any of the information without first conferring with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by visiting this site or by unsolicited email. Therefore, initial emails should not contain any confidential information. I may already represent parties adverse to you and cannot advise or represent you until we check for conflicts. I am licensed only in Oregon and offer my services only to those doing business in Oregon, unless I am associated with local counsel in accordance with other states' laws. The applicable laws may have changed after the information on this website was published. While effort is made to keep the information current, you should not presume that all information is up to date. You must confer with an attorney to be sure you have current information.